All I want for Christmas is:
*a successful library computer system implementation in Janury-February 2008;
*a coffee shop in the library;
*a periodicals librarian (to relieve the workload on our cataloger who is doing double duty);
*an electronic resources librarian (to relieve the workload on our reference librarian who is doing double duty as reference, electronic resources, and information literacy... guess that's triple duty, isn't it?);
*a library coffee shop;
*a night and weekend circulation supervisor (to relieve the double duty of all the staff);
*more classroom space in the library;
*a library coffee shop;
*more computer and bookshelf space.
Oh, and did I mention...
*a coffee shop in the library???
Friday, December 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what would you think of putting in a coffee shop in the library? It's all the rage!!
What do you think of the idea of a coffee shop in the Library? I hear it's all the rage!!
Post a Comment