Wow! I had no idea we had so many creative thinkers on our campus! Well, I knew we had smart people, and that there were creative people around us, but I did not think they would get so into naming our new library computer system, our Integrated Library System! But I am really encouraged to have received 36 entries so far, and we have until February 1 to collect entries.
I suspect that one of the reasons for the good response is that great prize we are offering... the 8 gb flash drive. I wouldn't mind having one of those myself! In any case, we on the library staff will no doubt have a difficult time choosing a winning name... some of them are really good!
We are ecstatic over the fact that the first module (cataloging) should be going live THIS WEEK, with circulation and WebPac coming on the last week in February. I can't believe that all these months (18 or so) of planning and preparation will finally pay off for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment