There is so much that students and faculty need to know about copyright and plagiarism, and it is hard to keep up with all the details. The Internet Detective is entertaining and informative tutorial on doing research via the Internet. I had read a lot about it on librarians' listserves so a few months ago I went looking for it to see just what it was.
The address is http://www.vts.intute.ac.uk/detective/index.html.
I have worked my way through the entire tutorial and found it to be helpful. I wish I had had such help when I was in college! But of course, we didn't even have computers, much less the Internet, when I was that age... I must admit I sometimes envy the opportunities students have now. BUT I am very grateful that I have the chance to use such wonderful tools in my old age!
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment