Monday, March 26, 2007

Desert Island Books

I asked our library staff to tell me some of their favorite books and I thought you might like to see what they came up with. No, I'm not going to tell you who listed what! You'll have to guess that! But I will say it is quite a list in my opinion! How many of these have you read?

  • Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence
  • Discipline of Grace by Jerry Bridges
  • My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers
  • Butter at the Old Price by Marguerite DeAngeli
  • Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster
  • Systematic Theology by Louis Berkhof
  • Christian's Secret of a Happy Life by Hannah W. Smith
  • New Life by Andrew Murray
  • Any books by John Piper
  • Most books by Stephen Lawhead
  • Any books by Eugenia Price
Now you have some good reading material for your "desert island."

No comments: