I thought I should mention the new items I've recently added to The Book Cover. I have started a list of websites that I look at regularly and one of blogs I read regularly. I plan to add to them as time goes on... I did not try to make a complete list right from the start.
Some of the web sites are not library-related, but they are places where I have regularly found helpful or inspirational material for improving my leadership and organizational skills.
I keep hearing about library or librarian blogs that are of interest for myself, at least, and I plan to add to that list regularly as well.
This social networking is fun! But I must admit I don't want to spend hours on it as I see could happen. I took a look at Second Life last week and realized how much time could be spent on such things and quite frankly, I think there are better ways to spend my time. But then, I am not 19-25 years old, either! So I'll probably go back again and take another look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment